You took a trip with your partner to Thailand's most famous city, Bangkok. You will go on a date, but you do not have any idea where to go. You want to do something special apart from all that sightseeing. You want a romantic date to make your partner feel the warmth of your love. Bangkok is one of the best places to go on a date. It is a lively city that will offer you plenty of options. And its warm weather will make you able to do anything you want. You can spend some quality time with your partner there and cherish your relationship. During your stay there, you might even not want to come back. There are also real romantic things that you should definitely do when you are in Bangkok with your partner. Here is a short list of romantic date spots that you will want to go with your partner in Bangkok.
1. Animal Cafe If you want a romantic date, you have to go somewhere cute. And I do not know anywhere cuter than an animal cafe which is very common in Bangkok. They are traditional cafes, but they have animals like cats and dogs. And that makes these cafes romantic. An animal cafe is a nice place to have a date because it will feel like home. An animal cafe will be cozy and comfortable. The fact that there is no loud music there will enable you to talk. That you can pet all the animals you want while taking a sip of your coffee is a plus. This place will make you feel like you are home so you will share all your thoughts and emotions with your partner. You will enjoy your coffee and the romance.
2. Dinner At The Top Bangkok is also famous for its skyscrapers. It is a must for you to see the view from the top when you are there. Thus, having a romantic dinner on top of one of the skyscrapers will amaze your partner. You will be eating delicious meals while the gorgeous city lays under your feet. You can have a conversation together away from the noisy city. A dinner with city lights instead of candlelight will impress your partner. You will share this romantic moment while you feel the sweet breeze on the heights of the city. I can suggest a rooftop bar as an alternative. It will make the same impression. You will be above the clouds, literally. This will be the most romantic dinner that you have ever had. After dinner, just try to get down safely.
3. Spa When dating, getting comfortable with your partner is important because it shows how powerful your relationship is. Taking your date to a spa will get both of you comfortable only in seconds. While your muscles are relaxing, you will be smelling the romance of exotic oils and candles. You will feel the romance with sweet soft music playing in the background with a dim light like never before. There are various things that you can do there except for getting a foot massage. You can enjoy your drinks within the relaxing environment of the spa. You will enjoy this romantic date as much as your partner enjoys or maybe more.
4. Tree House I can hear you asking how the hell a date in a tree house could be romantic. Of course, it is not a regular tree house that you had when you were five. Imagine a holiday resort full of tree houses instead of hotel buildings. Tree houses are quite common date spots in Bangkok. You can go there to spend a whole day or several days with your partner. You can share the most intimate moments together. Being in the middle of a jungle with your partner in a cozy house will make you both feel the romance. Seeing the beauty of nature and sleeping under the stars will make your partner fall in love with you again. Besides, you will have a better chance to get to know your partner well. I can not even imagine anything better than this. You will not want to leave this place.
5. Palaces And Temples Bangkok is a city which contains various cultures. Learning about these cultures and the history of Bangkok will not bore you as you think. Visiting some of the palaces or temples will enrich your knowledge and give you a visual pleasure. You will have the chance to learn new things about your partner as well. There are some palaces in Bangkok that will blow your mind with its incredible gardens and plants. No doubt that your partner will feel special there. Moreover, you can see the attractions of the temples and feel the sacred atmosphere there. This date will give you the chance to feel the romance even in the brightest daylight. I hope you will have fun and make him/her feel your love.
For more articles check out our blog posts. If you are ready to find the one for you, sign up or log in to your Waplog profile and date until you drop. Have fun.