Romance is one of the essentials of a relationship. Being romantic on a date is not as hard as everyone thinks. However, there is a thin line between being romantic and being cliche. When it comes to romance, you need to be creative even with the littlest things. If you do not get creative with your date, you might bore your partner. Now, you are on a vacation in Argentina, Buenos Aires with significant someone and you want to make her/him feel your love. If you are planning a romantic date with your partner in Buenos Aires, it will not be hard in this romantic city to go on a romantic date. There are quite a lot of things that you can do or spend your day with bae. Here are some creative romantic date spots that you can take bae in Buenos Aires.
1. Dinner Date Taking your partner to dinner is one of the most romantic things that you can do on a date night. However, you do not have to take her/him to a fancy restaurant to be romantic. There are plenty of casual places where you can have a romantic night. The mild weather of Buenos Aires and your loved one's presence will make you feel the romance. You can go to a casual restaurant for dinner or even for lunch. Now that there are many options in the city, you can find different places with various cuisines. You will have no difficulty in finding Korean food, vegetarian food, or even raw food there. You should just be careful with what your partner might like.
2. Bike Ride You can enjoy the romantic city by taking a ride in the city. If you like staying active on a date, you should take a bike ride in the city with your partner. You will feel alive while your muscles are getting strong. It is also a great way to learn the city thoroughly and enjoy the sunlight. You can sit on the grass together and have a beer while taking a break. If you think riding a bike is too tiring for a date, you can take a boat trip through the river. It will be nice to spend some time with your partner while listening to a romantic Spanish song. If you want to go a step further, do not forget to hire a singer to serenade your partner. You can take the boat ride either in the daylight or in the night time when you can watch the stars holding your partner's hand.
3. Tango Date Tango is the first thing that comes to your mind about Buenos Aires, and it is romantic as hell. You can take your partner to a tango festival that you might find at certain times of the year in Buenos Aires. You can take your partner to a tango festival that you might find at certain times of the year in Buenos Aires. You can find a tango show anywhere anytime in Buenos Aires. You might go to a restaurant where you can have dinner and watch dancers performing a love story on stage. You can even go to a place where you can learn the tango and perform it with your partner. You will feel the heat while holding your partner in your arms and making passionate moves along with a romantic song. You will make your partner never forget that night, ever.
4. Museum Date If you want to get creative and stay away from the cliches on your romantic date, you can take her/him to a museum. Las Bellas Artes is a museum that offers you an exciting date night. You can go there after certain hours and exhibit modern artworks with bae. You will have a romantic night at the museum and learn more about your partner and her/his aesthetic aspects. At the end of the night, you can go to the rooftop and have something to drink under the stars. No matter how much you know about art, you will impress your partner on that date.
5. Gardens There are some incredibly beautiful gardens that you will adore in Buenos Aires. You can take your date to one of these gardens where you can take fresh air and see the beauties of nature in person. You can find various themed botanical gardens in Buenos Aires. The Japanese garden is one of them where you can have a cup of traditional Japanese tea under the cherry blossoms. You can go there and watch the sunset smelling beautiful flowers and holding your partner. You can even go to a botanical garden at night when you can share your wine with bae and have some intimate and romantic time. Sitting on the grass and watching the stars while taking a sip of your wine will make you fall in love again.