Online dating can be challenging if you do not know your date enough. Only if you are aware of your date's likes and dislikes, it is possible for you to plan a perfect date. So, you met online, and you have been chatting for a while. Now, it is high time for you to meet up. You do not know your date very much, but you want to plan a perfect romantic date because you want to make them feel good. Since you are in Dubai, it will not take much effort to plan a romantic date. No matter what season it is or what you do in Dubai, you will make your date feel the heat. It is Dubai, maybe the most beautiful place on earth. There are millions of things that you can do on a date, but we have listed the most romantic date spots and activities in Dubai below. Some of the date spots might even give your date a heart attack, so think carefully before deciding.
1. Fancy Dinner It is nearly a usual thing to go to dinner on a date night, especially on the first date night. However, this dinner will be beyond usual because you are in Dubai. Take your date to one of the fancy restaurants there. It can be a seaside restaurant optionally to be more romantic and beautiful. If you think of something extraordinary, you might go on a dinner cruise. It will be dreamy to have your dinner on a boat watching these incredible city lights and flowing through the sea. If you want to plan a much exciting dinner, you can take your date to a luxurious dinner in the desert. You can enjoy the warm weather there and feel the romance of being in the middle of a desert with your partner. However, if you want to enjoy the daylight and hot weather, you can take your date to lunch instead of dinner. There are plenty of places to eat that you can choose. I suggest you eat fish for lunch in a seaside restaurant.
2. Hot Air Balloon Ride The hot air balloon ride is a must when you are in Dubai. It will be much more different than any hot air balloon ride somewhere else. You will be above this magnificent city of Dubai. The ride is usually out of the city center so you can enjoy the natural environment away from the enormous buildings and the crowd. You will be high above the clouds with your partner, and both of you will be amazed at the beauty of the scenery. There is nothing more romantic than watching the endless desert under your feet and getting higher and higher every second. Watching the incredible sunset above the desert and feeling the warm breeze will take your breath away. You will watch the sun disappear slowly while holding your partner and see the real romance in their eyes.
3. Desert Safari Safari might not sound like a good idea for a romantic date, but it is in Dubai. There are hundreds of different safari tours in Dubai during the day or the night. I suggest going on a night safari because the desert will be too hot in the daylight. You can discover the desert on horseback, or take a camel safari. Camel safari will be better because camels are well adapted to the desert conditions, and you will take fewer breaks than a horseback ride. Also, it is a way to discover the culture and the environment. You will also have the chance to camp in the desert at night on a safari date. While camping, you might have the most intimate and romantic night of your life. You can gaze at the stars, laying on the desert sands with blankets, of course. Sleeping under the stars will even make you forget that you are in Dubai.
4. Active Date If you think that your partner enjoys a more active date rather than a dinner date, there are many exciting options that you can do together in Dubai. You know Dubai has hot weather and a wonderful sea. You can go to the seaside and chill out in the water and get tanned. Swimming will be refreshing for you, especially in that hot weather. If you want to show how sportive you are, you can take your date surfing. There is also one thing that you have to do in Dubai If you like action. Do not leave Dubai without skydiving. Skydiving over the city will be breathtaking for both of you. You will have the most exciting moment of your life. You will also feel the romance while you are extremely excited in the sky.
5. Miracle Garden Maybe, you will not believe your eyes when you see the miracle garden. But, it is true that there is a huge and beautiful garden in Dubai called the Miracle Garden which is a miracle indeed. The garden is an oasis among the skyscrapers and the desert. If your date likes nature, you should take your date to the garden for sure because it might be the only natural place in the whole city except the desert. There are different species of plants that you will love. You will spoil your date among the colorful and heart-shaped flowers. You might even feel like you are in a fairy-tale. There is no doubt that you will have one of the most romantic dates of your life being away from the enormous buildings.
For more articles, check out our blog posts. If you are ready to find the one for you, sign up or log in to your Waplog profile and date until you drop. Have fun.